The gateway to Wilsons Promontory National Park. Enjoy sunrises over Corner Inlet. Quiet bush setting. 8 kms East of Post Office.
- Kiosk – Groceries, Pies & Pasties, Ice Creams, Internet Cafe, Bait & tackle and LPG. 2 baby baths, dryers, sink and washing machines.
- Free electric barbeques.
- Rain water.
- Ample boat parking and storage.
- Dogs allowed – conditions apply.
- Adjacent to concrete boat ramp – nearest private port to Wilsons Promontory. Excellent fishing for whiting, snapper, flathead and shark in Corner Inlet or Bass Strait.
- Bush walks and sightseeing are popular activities on the Prom coast.
The gateway to Wilsons Promontory National Park.
- campsites unpowered
- campsites powered
- school/group bookings
- kids playground
- tourist information
- after hours service
- disabled facilities
- BBQ facilities
For more information and bookings:
Phone: (03) 5687 1295
Yanakie Caravan Park
390 Foley Road
Both comments and pings are currently closed.